How to make bulk changes in pipeline
When you work with a large number of leads, changing multiple leads at once can save you a lot of time. In Kommo, you can perform following edits to multiple leads at the same time:
- Change responsible users
- Add tasks
- Change stages
- Delete leads
- Edit tags
- Send chat messages.
To make bulk changes to your leads:
1. Open Kommo’s homepage and Log into your account.
2. Go to the Leads section.
To make bulk changes in a board view:
1. Go to the three dots button in the upper right corner.
2. Choose Select multiple.
3. Select the leads you want to make changes to by ticking the checkboxes.
4. Choose one of the bulk actions above the board.
You can switch to List view by clicking the triple bar icon next to the Search bar.
1. Tick the checkboxes on the left-hand side to tell Kommo what leads you want to mass-edit.
2. Select one of the bulk actions above the list of your leads.
There you go! Use this tool to help you and your team save precious time.
Need more help setting up or troubleshooting? Contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us on Facebook.
Not a user yet? Visit our tour page or contact us for a demo.