Zoom: How to connect Zoom with Kommo
Connect Zoom, the world’s most popular video-communications platform with your Kommo account and take your sales online.
- Create a unique Zoom link in the lead card
- Send the link directly from the card using messengers or email
- Video conference is saved and automatically attaches to the lead card
- Replay and download the video 🎬
How to install Zoom
To learn how to manage apps in your Zoom account check out Zoom’s guide.
When installing make sure:
- You have a Zoom account with a paid subscription
- The account is connected to the Zoom cloud and meetings are automatically recorded
To install Zoom, all you’ve got to do is: 👇
– Go to Settings → Integrations and click on Zoom
– Press Install
– You will be redirected to your Zoom account to authorize the connection
– Click authorize
– The integration has been successfully installed
You will be asked to select the user for which Zoom meetings will be generated.
Also make sure to ✅ check mark the “Create a Zoom link field for SalesBot” button. This will let you set up automatic generation of links in lead cards.
How to use Zoom in Kommo
To create Zoom links manually
Go to any lead card, in the top right corner in the Zoom widget click on ‘New meeting’. A unique Zoom link will be created.
Send out the link to your lead through messenger or email.
Once the video meeting is over, the video will be automatically uploaded in the lead card.
You can play the video directly in the lead card or download it. 😎
To create Zoom links automatically
There is a Zoom automation in the Digital pipeline which creates links automatically in lead cards as you move them across stages or based on some other trigger event.
For it to work make sure to have the ‘Create Zoom link field’ enabled when you installed the integration.
To set it up:
- Go to Setup Pipeline
- Select the stage you want the automation on
- Click on any of the empty squares and then in Widgets click on Zoom
- Select the trigger and responsible user
- In ‘Save meeting link in the field’ select Zoom link
Pro tip: Kommo’s SalesBot can use the generated link and send it out to your potential customers 🤖
Uninstalling the Zoom integration
To uninstall in Zoom:
- Go to your Zoom account and enter the Zoom App Marketplace
- Click Manage > Installed Apps
- Click on the Kommo app.
- Click Uninstall
To uninstall in your Kommo account:
- Go to Settings > Integrations
- Click on Zoom and select Uninstall