How to configure notifications
Whether you’re at your desk or on the go, Kommo’s notifications have got you covered. They help you to keep track of your chats and always be on top of your business.
Managing your notifications settings
- Open Kommo’s homepage and click on the Log in button in the upper right corner.
- Log into your Kommo account and once inside it, click on your profile picture in the upper left corner. Your profile name and ID will appear, together with the Profile and Logout buttons.
- Click on the Profile button to open your profile settings.
- Scroll down to the Notification settings section to manage your notifications by selecting or deselecting the fields according to your preference. You can also turn off notifications completely in the upper right corner of the notification settings.
- Just don’t forget to hit the Save button in the upper right corner so you don’t lose your changes and you’re ready to go!
Advanced notifications & reports
You can receive notifications via:
- Email – notifications are sent to the email associated with your account
- Browser – to receive notifications from your browser, make sure to allow notifications for Kommo in the notifications settings of the browser.
- Mobile – to receive notifications on your phone, you need to download the Kommo app (android/iOS) on your phone and log in to your account.
- Telegram – just subscribe to the Kommo Telegram bot, by following the link in the notification settings of the profile, to start receiving notifications on your Telegram.
You can choose to receive notifications for specific features or integrations that will help you easily get important information about your team members, leads and clients, such as:
- activity limits of users
- chat messages
- incoming emails
- incoming leads
- tasks (complete, new and expired)
- errors & other info
You can choose to get them immediately or as a scheduled report in your email. To set up a scheduled report, head over to your notifications center and click on Scheduled report at the end of the list. By clicking on Setup, you can decide which information you want to receive in the report. To remove a field from your report, click the x button, or drag and drop a field from the right side to add more fields.
Need more help setting up or troubleshooting? Contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or write to us on Facebook.
Not a user yet? Visit our tour page or contact us for a demo.