Google forms and spreadsheets are a popular tool for companies to gather and store all kinds of useful data.
With the Google sheets integration you can connect your forms and sheets directly in the Kommo pipeline. Whenever the form has been filled out, the sheet is updated with data and a new lead is automatically created in Kommo. 😎
Installing is simple and takes just a few clicks: 👇
- In the pipeline go to Setup
- Click 'Add source'
- The integration is successfully connected and new leads will appear in the selected pipeline stage.
- The integration works only for data submitted after Google sheets has been added in Kommo. Leads will not be created for data already present in the sheet.
- Changing the structure of the columns after the sheet has been integrated in the pipeline can lead to unsuccessful import of data. If you make changes to the structure of the sheet, make sure to remove and then reconnect it to the pipeline.
- An empty row is considered as the end of a sheet, if there is an empty row data below will not be imported in Kommo.
Need more help with setting up or troubleshooting? Contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us on Facebook.
Not a user yet? Visit our tour page or contact us for a demo.