How to create groups in Kommo
In this article, we’ll show you how to create groups in Kommo. Groups can help you to organize your users into teams which can be used to send messages, filter, prepare reports and see results for a specific group.
To create a new group:
- Open Kommo’s homepage and click on the Log in button.
- Once inside your account, head over to Settings > Users and click on the three dots button in the upper right corner.
- Select Group settings.
Here, you can create, rename, and delete groups.
To assign a user to a group:
1. Select the user or users in the list by ticking the box next to their name(s).
2. Tap the change group option.
3. From the dropbox menu, choose the group that you want to assign the user(s) to.
4. Click save.
When adding a new user, you can assign them to teams right away from the same place.
Need more help setting up or troubleshooting? Contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or write to us on Facebook.
Not a user yet? Visit our tour page or contact us for a demo.