Mailchimp: add you leads to Mailchimp mailing list
Mailchimp is an email marketing platform, built with simplicity and ease of use in mind. Integrate Kommo with Mailchimp and subscribe your leads and customers to Mailchimp mailing lists – in just one click.
Note: If you don’t have a Mailchimp account yet, you can create it easily.
Integrating Mailchimp with Kommo
To install Mailchimp integration with Kommo, head over to Settings > Integrations section in your Kommo account. Click on the Mailchimp integration icon and follow these steps:
- Click on the Install button.>
- Enter your email and password
- Wait for the page to refresh and then click Save.
And voila – Mailchimp is integrated.
Using Mailchimp within Kommo
In essence, this integration will subscribe or unsubscribe contacts to/from the Mailchimp’s mailing lists.
To add a user to a mailing list manually, open the lead card or the contact card and select the email and the mailing list in the widget. Once the contact is subscribed, you will see a notification in the event feed.
Note: you won’t be able to add a contact to a mailing list from the company card. Use the contact card or a lead card instead.
In Mailchimp, all subscribed contacts will be in All subscribers tab. Every lead that was automatically unsubscribed from the list will be in All subscribers/unsubscribed tab.
Could it be something went wrong and you can’t subscribe the contact? Check the following:
- Make sure your Mailchimp account is active and your email list limit is not reached
- Check the contact’s email and see if it’s entered correctly
Adding contacts to a mailing list in bulk
You can add multiple contacts to a mailing list by using Multiple actions.
To do that, you need to:
- Go to the Contacts section
- Select the desired contacts by marking the checkboxes
- Click …More button in the action panel and select Mailchimp
After that, all you need to do is choose the mailing list and hit the Subscribe button.
Automating Mailchimp with the Digital Pipeline
You can automatically subscribe leads to a mailing list.
It works like this: once the action is set up, transferring the lead to designated pipeline stage will automatically subscribe the contact to the mailing list. Upon leaving that stage, the lead will be unsubscribed from the mailing list.
To begin, head over to Leads section in Kommo and click on Setup in the top right corner of your screen.
Click on an empty space under the pipeline stage of your choice. Scroll down to Mailchimp and click Add. After that, enter your login credentials.
Do note: logging in to Mailchimp in the Digital Pipeline is separate from the login in Settings > Integrations.
You will then see the screen with the action settings.
Select the action conditions, the mailing list and you’re good to go. Unless you check the “Apply only to the main contact” checkbox, all contacts attached to the lead will be subscribed to the mailing list.
To log your account out of Mailchimp in the Digital Pipeline, click on the Mailchimp action and then press on the logout button next to your account name.
Do note: all mailing lists associated with Kommo will be deleted if you log out your account.
🏆 Related use cases
- CRM for Event Planners – How B_Entertained DJs and More increased response speed by 50%
- CRM for Property Management – How Ruebush Group grew monthly sales to $1m with Kommo
- CRM for Nonprofits – How Balanced used Kommo to grow advocacy program by 70%
- CRM for Event Management – How ASI Displays manages 4 departments with Kommo
- CRM for Property Loan Exchange – How Investment Property Loan Exchange doubled its revenue with Kommo
Need more help in setting up or troubleshooting? Contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or write to us on Facebook.
Not a user yet? Visit our tour page or contact us for a demo.