With Kommo’s Loyalty Card feature you will be able to create bonus and loyalty cards in Kommo and send them out to your customers. Create value and reward the loyalty of your customers.
They are perfect for retail businesses with discount and reward programs.
Once you create and send them out, the customer can add them to Apple wallet or Google Pay in one click. The Loyalty card is a feature only available in the Customers tab using the Dynamic segmentation mode.
A Loyalty card can be generated in two ways:
- Through the Run action button in customer segments
Generated by the Marketing bot in customer segments
To create one through the Run action button:
- Create a new custom field in customer cards, the field has to be URL type. This is where the Loyalty card link will be generated and saved for each customer.
- Go back to the Customer tab and click on Segments.
- Create a new segment or use an existing one.
- In the segment click on ‘Run action’
- Select ‘Generate store card’
This will open up the Loyalty card creator page. A Loyalty card can be customized and set up in the following ways.
For Apple wallet:
- Logo (top left corner)
- Picture (middle of the card)
- Card color
- Barcode in the bottom
- Select the lead card field where the link to the Loyalty card is generated (bottom of the page)
Cards can be previewed with the ‘Preview loyalty program page’ button. After you have created a card, don’t forget to Save your creation.
A Loyalty card link will be generated in the Customer cards of all customers which are in the segment.
The second way of generating a Loyalty card is through Marketing bot.
To set up automatic generation of cards through the bot:
- In the segment click on ‘Add marketing bot’
- In the Marketing bot builder click on ‘Action’ and select ‘Generate Loyalty card’
- This will add automatic Loyalty card generation as a step in the communication of your Marketing bot.
Once the card is generated and sent out to the customer, they will be able to click on it and add it in the Apple wallet or Google Pay app on their smartphone.
Need more help with setting up or troubleshooting? Contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us on Facebook.
Not a user yet? Visit our tour page or contact us for a demo.