How to reset your password
Can’t remember your password for your Kommo account? Not to worry, we can help you recover it!
Note: To reset your password, you must have access to the email connected to your Kommo account. If you can’t access your email and have only one Kommo account, ask your account admin to change your password and share it with you. If you are registered in several accounts or you are the only administrator of the account, please contact our support team.
To recover your password:
- Open Kommo’s homepage and click on the Log in button in the upper right corner.
- Click on Forgot? in the right corner of the password field.
- Put your email address you used when creating your Kommo account and click on Request password reset.
- Then, check your email inbox for an email with the following subject “Kommo: Registration Information” from Kommo’s support team.
- By clicking on Change Password inside this email, you’ll be transferred to a Kommo page, where you’ll be able to choose a new password. When you’ve finished, click on Change your password.
Note: If the email doesn’t show up in your inbox, check your spam folder as it might be in there.
And there you go! Your new password has been changed and you can go back to Kommo’s homepage and log in successfully to your Kommo account.
Need more help setting up or troubleshooting? Contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us on Facebook.
Not a user yet? Visit our tour page or contact us for a demo.