As a business owner, you probably recognize that customer satisfaction is vital to your success. One little thing that can help you on this not so little conquest is a customer satisfaction chatbot. 🤖
In this article, you’ll learn how to gain an edge over your competition and enhance your customer experience by setting up chatbots to measure Customer Satisfaction Score using emojis and Net Promoter Score.
How to measure customer satisfaction: CSAT and NPS
If you want to stay ahead of the competition and keep your customers happy, it's important to know the two main metrics for measuring customer satisfaction: CSAT and NPS.
Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT)
The Customer Satisfaction Score is a metric that measures satisfaction with a product or service. It is measured through surveys that ask customers:
“How satisfied were you with the product or service?”
To calculate the customer satisfaction score, simply add up all the responses and divide the total by the number of respondents. 🤓
Net Promoter Score (NPS)
The Net Promoter Score (NPS) is a metric that evaluates customer satisfaction and loyalty, by asking customers a single question:
“On a scale of 0 to 10, how likely are you to recommend this product or company to a friend or colleague?”
To calculate NPS, you will need to:
Separate the responses into 3 groups depending on the score:Promoters (9 or 10), Passives (7 or 8) Detractors (0 to 6)
Divide the number of responses in each group by the total number of responses and multiply by 100 to determine the percentage of each group.
Subtract the % of detractors from the % of promoters to get the NPS.
Formula: NPS = % Promoters - % Detractors
Luckily, Kommo's customer satisfaction chatbot can automatically calculate both NPS and CSAT scores, saving your time and effort. ⏳
What is a customer satisfaction chatbot in Kommo?
Kommo’s customer satisfaction chatbot 🤖collects feedback and engages with customers in real-time, making it easy for businesses to measure customer satisfaction, respond to queries, and resolve issues. 🤝
Our chatbot template also allows you to use emojis to measure customer satisfaction, making it super convenient for them to share their feedback. ❤️😡 With a tap of a finger, your customers can tell you exactly how they feel about a product or service.
📌Please note: While the template is a great starting point, businesses can take their customer satisfaction chatbot to the next level by customizing it to fit their specific needs.
Just like that, you can demonstrate to your clients how dedicated you are to providing exceptional service. 😉
How to set up chatbots in Kommo to measure customer satisfaction
Thanks to our user-friendly visual chatbot builder and a ready-to-use template, you can easily set up both CSAT and NPS bots in just a few clicks. 🤩
📌Please note: Since CSAT and NPS cannot be used simultaneously, you have to activate one bot at a time.
How to set up a Customer Satisfaction Bot in Kommo for CSAT score?
Let’s see how you can utilize Customer Satisfaction Bot to get feedback using your Instagram Business account. 📸
To get things started:
Go to your Kommo account > Settings > Communication tools > Create a new bot.
From the templates below, select Measure how satisfied your clients are when they interact with you using emojis.
Rename your template to Measure Customer Satisfaction in Instagram.
Change the channel to Instagram and specify your question and emojis for the quick reply.
📌Please note: This template can work for any communication channel integrated with your Kommo account.
Each chosen emoji will automatically generate a tag in the lead card, verbalizing the selected emoji.
If the customer chooses 🙁, meaning they are dissatisfied with a service, an internal message will also appear in the lead card notifying the responsible user about the negative feedback.
Save the template without making any further changes.
In the Execution condition window, a pre-selected condition is set to 1 minute after a conversation is closed. Just leave it as it is and click Done.
To check your CSAT score, simply head to the Analytics section in Salesbot.
As you can see, 60% of respondents were unhappy with our support, while the other 40% were satisfied.
Uh-oh, not the results we were hoping for.
However, now we can take action by following up with the dissatisfied customers to prevent similar issues from happening in the future.